Rain will develop overnight with low temperatures in the upper 30s in our northern counties and the mid 40s in Tampa Bay.
- Rain developing late overnight
- Rain ending Wednesday morning, cold all day
- Unseasonably cold until Saturday
- RELATED: County-by-county cold weather shelters
- RELATED: Jackets tied to trees for those in need
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The cold rain will be with us through Wednesday morning then end around midday. Temperatures will struggle to warm up at all tomorrow. Highs will be in the mid 40s Northern Counties and mid 50s around Tampa Bay.
Surface low pressure will develop near Florida’s east coast and move away with even colder air moving in Wednesday night.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Freezing temperatures are expected in our northern counties Wednesday night, Thursday night and Friday Night. We could also have freezing temperatures in some areas of Tampa Bay so continue to check back with us for updates.
For Tampa Bay, lows should be in the mid to upper 30s. But it should be dry and clear to end the week.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast