INVERNESS, Fla. — Citrus County has hosted the Inverness Festival of the Arts for decades held outside the historic courthouse.
Here are 5 things to know:
1. The City of Inverness hosts the longest-running fine art show in Citrus County
2. This Festival marks the 49th year
3. The show hosts more than 100 exhibitors
4. There is a variety of art including glass, jewelry, paint, ceramics, digital and wood
5. The festival has live music and art competitions along with free parking and free admission